The South African tech ecosystem grows at own pace with various activities taking place on the ground. We need to assess, monitor, nurture, account, guide and forecast the grow of the digital ecosystem. #AutumnDevDays is a 5-day event of Coding creating an enabling environment (online and physical) for local techies to connect and build capacity on their Data skills.
Physical event (04 May) Information:
- Venue: The Innovation Hub, Pretoria
- Time: 09:00 - 17:00
- Target: Aspiring developers, high school learners, designers, government officials/techies, adults, etc.
- More Info: dev.geekulcha.com/autumn
Get started, register as a HERE Maps developer https://her.is/mea. The HERE Developer Platform has a Freemium plan that gives developers 250,000 free transactions per month!
HERE Maps got you sorted with your location based applications development needs. The SDKs come with UI toolkits as well.
*CHALLENGE: Mapping communities to enable service
Let's make communities be better known to enable better service and better life for all citizens. Make use of GeoData to map communities and stories.*
Resources to checkout:
- Map Creator: https://mapcreator.here.com/
- Blog: https://github.com/heremaps/ (one stop shop for HERE code libraries)
- Blog: https://developer.here.com/blog (a lot of code example for some use cases)
- GitHub: https://github.com/heremaps/
What will you make at #AutumnDevDays? Let it make impact to advance access and a way of life for all citizens.